The Banbury 20ft x 12ft timber field shelters are manufactured to a very high specification very much like the Barley stable range, the Banbury offers ample additional shelter having the front roof canopy as standard to the range. Just like all of the DSB products we build, quality matched with style is the key feature to our success…
- Cladding material – Scandinavian redwood T&G shiplap
- Cladding thickness – 16mm x 125mm.
- Framing style – Square edged softwood planed.
- Framing thickness – 75mm x 50mm
- Roof canopy – 914mm
- Eaves height back – 2133mm
- Eaves height front – 2438mm
- Roof material – Solid boarded
- Roof thickness – 12mm
- Wall lining – Optional 18mm OSB3 up to 1219mm
- Roof covering – Black corrugated sheeting (15 yr guarantee)
- Doorways – 2 x door openings (w) 2438mm x (h) 2133mm
- Wood treatment – Golden oak protective water-repellent coating (External only)
One of the Uk’s longest established family owned manufacturers…