The L Shaped Timber Stables are one the Uk’s toughest stable ranges we have on offer that’s been around for over 20 years, We’ve found many of our returning customers have selected this style of range due to the amazing durability on offer, this popular range is the bread and butter of the DSB range of stables with a standard package our competitors struggle to match on price and quality. One key feature we’d like to point out is our unique OSB3 lined roof, the 12mm lining not only helps to support the corrugated onduline roof but also gives super strength to your new stable…
- Stable layout – 3 x 12′ x 12′ Stables – 1 x 12′ x 24′ corner haybarn
- Cladding material – Scandinavian redwood T&G shiplap
- Cladding thickness – 16mm x 125mm.
- Framing style – Square edged softwood planed.
- Framing thickness – 75mm x 50mm
- Roof canopy – 914mm
- Eaves height back – 2133mm
- Eaves height front – 2438mm
- Roof material – Solid boarded
- Roof thickness – 12mm
- Wall lining – 18mm OSB3 up to 1219mm
- Roof covering – Black corrugated sheeting (15 yr guarantee)
- Windows – Supreme range with metal grills internally (Upgraded)
- Stable doors – Fully framed with plwood linings faced with T&GV board plus biting strip
- Haybarn doors – 7133mm wide ledged & braced, finished with T&GV board
- Wood treatment – Golden oak protective water-repellent coating (External only)
We can offer different layouts plus add or remove stables, haybarns or tack rooms – We can also make U shape stable blocks, the lists are endless. For more information please do call one of our sales team on 01282 831528.
One of the Uk’s longest established family owned manufacturers…