The Cam Timber Workshop offers both quality and durability unlike most of the competition on the market, the solid sturdy framework is key in any timber workshop.We have an array of sizes available to suite all budgets, the ultimate in timber workshop designs the will last for years to come.
- Cladding material – Scandinavian redwood T&G shiplap
- Cladding thickness – 16mm x 125mm.
- Framing style – Square edged softwood planed.
- Framing thickness – 75mm x 50mm
- Eaves height – 2133mm
- Ridge height from – 2468mm to 2956mm
- Roof material – Solid boarded
- Roof thickness – 12mm
- Roof covering – Black corrugated sheeting (15 yr guarantee)
- Floor – *Optional extra
- Floor material – 18mm plywood, fully framed
- Double garage doors – Sizes 2133mm(w) x 1981mm(h)
- Single door – N/A
- Locking device – Brenton padbolt
- Hinge style – Scotch tee hinges – galvanised (Options to upgrade)
- Window style – Framed style (Options to upgrade)
- Glazing – Glass
- Wood treatment – Golden oak protective water-repellent coating (External only)
One of the Uk’s longest established family owned manufacturers…