The compact garage with an open fronted storage area makes the Chatsworth Carriage House a real contender in the timber workshop/garage market, the construction is identical to the larger carriage houses making the Chatsworth a tuff one to beat. The combination comprises of the garage being 10ft x 12ft and the open area a spacious 6ft x 12ft or 8ft x 12ft on the 18ft x 12ft model ideal for storing logs or general gardening equipment….
- Cladding material – Scandinavian redwood T&G shiplap
- Cladding thickness – 16mm x 125mm.
- Framing style – Square edged softwood planed.
- Framing thickness – 75mm x 50mm
- Beam frontage – 150mm x 175mm
- Eaves height – 2316mm
- Roof material – Solid boarded
- Roof thickness – 12mm
- Roof covering – Black corrugated sheeting (15 yr guarantee)
- Floor material – N/A
- Double garage doors – Sizes 2133mm(w) x 1981mm(h)
- Single door – Optional
- Locking device – Brenton padbolt
- Hinge style – Band & hooks (galvanised)
- Window style – N/A
- Glazing – N/A
- Wood treatment – Golden oak protective water-repellent coating (External only)
One of the Uk’s longest established family owned manufacturers…