The Kempston 24′ Mobile Field Shelter Range offers absolute value for money, the only building to get around planning and the most versatile building in the DSB line up. The Kempston was designed from the ground up with the clever way in which they slide along the paddock or field with ease. The Kempston has an extra strong box steel chassis 100mm x 100mm, bolted together on all four corners to optimize the rigidity when towing…
- Cladding material – Scandinavian redwood T&G shiplap
- Cladding thickness – 16mm x 125mm.
- Framing style – Square edged softwood planed.
- Framing thickness – 75mm x 50mm
- Metal sledge – 100mm x 100mm, gable cross beam 100mm x 50mm
- Sledge finish – Primed & green painted
- Towing equipment – Chain & shackles
- Eaves height – 2316mm
- Doorway opening – 2133mm (h) x 2438mm (w)
- Roof material – Solid boarded
- Roof thickness – 12mm
- Wall lining – 18mm OSB3 up to 1219mm
- Roof covering – Black corrugated sheeting (15 yr guarantee)
- Wood treatment – Golden oak protective water-repellent coating (External only)
One of the Uk’s longest established family owned manufacturers…