The Rye Workshop/Garage range are ideal for DIY or professional uses that can be easily adapted for most projects, if your the keen classic car enthusiast, love your gardening or just want to garage your car then we have the timber building solution for you. We can even design and build almost all timber buildings from ideas you may have yourself. All the workshops and timber garage we manufacture have the quality and design that is second to none and if you choose the diy option they are surprisingly easy to assemble.
- Cladding material – Scandinavian redwood T&G shiplap
- Cladding thickness – 16mm x 125mm.
- Framing style – Square edged softwood planed.
- Framing thickness – 75mm x 50mm
- Eaves height – 2133mm
- Ridge height from – 2468mm to 2956mm
- Roof material – Solid boarded
- Roof thickness – 12mm
- Roof covering – Black corrugated sheeting (15 yr guarantee)
- Floor – *Optional extra
- Floor material – 18mm plywood, fully framed
- Double garage doors – Size 2133mm(w) x 1981mm(h)
- Single door – Size 785mm(w) x 1981mm(h)
- Locking device – Brenton padbolt
- Hinge style – Tee hinge, black japaned
- Window style – Framed style (Options to upgrade)
- Glazing – Glass
- Wood treatment – Golden oak protective water-repellent coating (External only)
One of the Uk’s longest established family owned manufacturers…